Showing the single result
Written and illustrated by Amalia Hoffman
A celebration of imagination, creativity, acceptance, and art that will delight children of all ages.
What to Expect:
- Adorable Art: Entirely engaging hand-drawn cutouts provide a 3D effect with interesting texture and details for little eyes to discover on every page.
- A Perfect Mix of Humor and Critical Thinking: With just as much heart as it has wit, this book will make kids laugh and think all at once.
- Social and Diversity Learning: Provides teachers, educators, and librarians with a fun read that will provide opportunities to discuss diversity, inclusion, and stereotyping in the classroom.
- Storytime Read-Aloud with sounds like RAHHHH and GRRRR: Perfect for Halloween and monster theme tables.
- Exploring Creative Possibilities: Illustrations created with basic materials that children use in making art encourage children to go ahead and make their own monster creations.
The pre-order link is coming soon!