- Format: Jacketed Hardcover
- Pages: 32
- Size: 8.2 X 10.9
- Price: $15.99
- Age Range: 4-8 years
- Publication Date: 05/18/2021
- ISBN: 978-1-953458-07-0
What to Expect:
- Families Love Pets: This exuberant story of finding out what the pet is up to is perfect for pet lovers.
- Creative Interaction: Shows playful interaction of readers’ help and imagination, and demonstrates that stories can be found all around us.
- Detective Theme with Humorous Twist: Delights mystery lovers and brings out the inner detective in young readers with its search-and-find element and bright illustrations,
- Irresistible Artwork: Observant readers will be delighted to spot the fun and charming details and explore every corner of the surroundings.
- Thinking Like A Philosopher: This book is a good tool for parents and teachers to get children thinking outside of the box about the world and what is happening beyond their bubble.
Farren is an Author/Illustrator from the UK with a passion for making people both laugh and think. After graduating with her MA from Cambridge School of Arts she has gone on to publish picture books around the world.
From a caterpillar having an existential crisis to Schrödinger’s duck, her stories always bring laughs to storytime as well as introducing children to the world of philosophy and ethics. Farren’s biggest dream is to create stories so entertaining and wacky that they stay with the readers long into adulthood. Visit her online at https://www.farrenphillipsillustration.co.uk/