- Format: Jacketed Hardcover
- Pages: 32
- Size: 10.6 X 10.6
- Price: $14.99
- Age Range: 4-8 years
- Publication Date: 08/24/2021
- ISBN: 978-1-953458-06-3
What to Expect:
- TENDER GRANDMOTHER AND GRANCHILD RELATIONSHIP: This loving tale showcases the poignant connection between Nanni and her granddaughter.
- A CELEBRATION OF THE COMMUNITY INVOLVED: From farmhand to delivery drivers to market merchants, readers can see all the essential hands it takes to bring a meal together to this family.
- ENGAGES THE SENSES FOR FOOD LOVERS: Vivid details will ignite the senses, and the space to pause and discover the world around will inspire kids’ love for food.
- STUNNING, GORGEOUS ILLUSTRATIONS: From internationally acclaimed illustrator Vikki Zhang, the art is full of intricate details for readers to pour over.
- WHAT’S IN A MEAL? The tradition of preparing a meal is so much more than just the food in the bowl—it’s the time spent together, the knowledge passed down, and the honoring of family and community.
Hunter Liguore is a gentle advocate for living in harmony with the natural world and with one another. An award-winning author, professor, and historian, when you support her work, you’re partaking in an equal exchange that supports compassion and peace in the world. When not making soup, she is often roaming old ruins, hillsides, and cemeteries. For more, visit: hunterliguore.org
Vikki Zhang is an illustrator and fashion designer of over 50 books and numerous films, toys, fashion, and advertising. She is the winner of The 63rd Society of illustrators NYC (book category), and The 16th CACC Best Illustration. She held her solo exhibitions in Shanghai, Beijing, and Guangzhou. To learn more, visit www.vikkizhang.com.